- Extremely robust mechanical design
- Ideal for high humidity and harsh conditions
- Extremely low leakage current even after continuous use
- Extremely high long-term stability
- Adjustable stroke
- Extremely fast response in the of 0.1 ms range
- High blocking forces – up to 1–2kN
- Low pre-load of 30N
- Lasting function even under water
PZT Actuators in a stainless steel Casing – Ready for new Applications
The leakage current for piezo-ceramic PZT actuators in a stainless steel casing from CeramTec is still well under 100 nA even after thousands of hours of use. This makes them the ideal actuators for all applications in high humidity environments. But there are also advantages in normal conditions as the installation does not demand any special care in the mechanical handling of these hermetically sealed actuators.
CeramTec offers a special power module for very high blocking forces to meet various customer demands. Integrating several piezo-ceramic actuators in a hermetically sealed casing ensures functional reliability in continuous operation.