CeramTec’s Management Policy
The CeramTec Group aims to achieve profitable growth and become the global market leader. We view management policy as the cornerstone of our business activities. Our goal is to be profitable while conserving energy and protecting natural resources.
- We aim to develop, manufacture and sell products in a manner that is cost-effective, ensures high quality and safety and is environmentally friendly. All of our efforts center around satisfying our customers’ needs.
- We take complete responsibility for ensuring the highest safety, health and environmental standards when manufacturing our products – in line with applicable guidelines, laws, regulations and customer specifications. Our procurement activities are also aligned with this strategy.
- All of our processes are planned, developed, implemented, monitored, evaluated and continuously improved (goal: zero errors).
- We set goals for cost effectiveness, quality, safety (personal, technical and organizational safety and security), health and environmental protection. We constantly measure goal achievement using key metrics to foster the growth of our business.
- Capable, responsible employees are important to us! We promote their success with regular training courses, particularly in the areas of quality, safety, health and environmental protection. We recognize the performance of our employees and encourage them to excel.
- All of our employees are responsible for doing their part both as individuals and as a team in order to ensure quality, safety, health and environmental protection standards.
The Executive Board, October 2007